Saturday 12 January 2013

Dorothy by piCture pOlish



Hey!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their weekends!
I had to go get my flu shot today and let me start off by saying that I am not a fan of needles. I'm usually sitting in the chair waiting for my turn and having a mini anxiety attack. I remember one time I had gone to our family doctor and we were waiting in the lobby for a while and I literally almost ran out because I was so anxious. This time I went in a little calmer, no real waiting around and luckily the lady was well trained. HOWEVER, my entire right arm (psstt I'm left handed) has been sooooo sore and tender the entire day. Tender to the point of almost being numb. 
But I promised myself I'd blog tonight, so I took some advil, drank some tea, and 
focused on using only my left hand.

In any case, here's something I did about a week ago.
This is Dorothy by piCture pOlish.
 This is basically a part of my soul shrunk down and placed in a bottle. 
The amount of shimmer and glam these nails give is amazing.
The bottle definitely has more golden flecks then when it's on the nails. 
On me it had way more pink shimmer. But that didn't bother me. 
It literally looked like Dorothy's red shoes. 
And it has a really cool texture, I'm thinking Zoya's new collection will have 
the same feel - slightly sandy but not rough at all.

Let me know what you think!

-D







2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so pretty! Seeing it in the bottle totally knocked me out. And it does not disappoint.

    I hate getting shots too. I always feel sick to my stomach and woozy. Remember getting them in high school? The worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love the changes. Great font choice!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin