Wednesday 16 January 2013

French Tip Twist


Hey lovelies!

Things have been good on my end, I hope everything is well on yours.
For this post I felt like doing something with Essie's - Lion Around.
This is a really dainty shade of pink. I think it would be perfect if you're looking for a Valentine's day polish. Or if you're just a fan of pink in general. 
It's not garish or over the top. It's very subtle and sweet.
To spice it up I added a white french tip but after i did it it just felt like I should push it a little more so I added zig zags. I love the way it looks although I did notice a gap on my middle finger when I took the picture 
which is strange because you can't really see it on my digits. 
Oh well. You're just going to have to trust that they look snazzy in person.

Expect my next post some time at the end of the week!

-D





2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Loving the shade of pink. Like muted bubblegum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! A great way to do a feminine colour.

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin