Monday 25 March 2013

Lava Lamp Gradient


Hello!
So over the weekend I wasn't feeling like doing intense nail art.
Instead I drew inspiration from my lava lamp.
I received this lava lamp (moody picture below) as a gift this 
past Christmas & I am still in love with it.
The lamp gradiates from an orange to a purply-pink.
The picture doesn't do it justice.




I used Sation - Love at First Lavendar for the purple
& Essie - Tart Deco for the corally orange.



I love gradients, they're so simple but they have an amazing effect.
Tart Deco is a little harsh for my skin colour but I still love the results.
What do you think?


That's all for now friends.
Hope your Monday doesn't suck.
Until next time!
D

1 comment:

  1. I love those colours together, so summery!
    And I'm so happy you're digging the lamp. It's so freaking gorgeous. I think you totally did it justice.
    It also reminds me of Barbie for some reason. Malibu Barbie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin