Tuesday 16 April 2013

Strawberry Mimosas


Hello friends!
How are you guys doing?
I’ve been taking things easy since Saturday just
running around doing errands and finally reading!
Oh how I’ve missed being able to sit down with a book
and not having to feel bad about not reading my (boring) text books
like a responsible person (which I totally am).
The sun came out again the last couple days so I’ve been feeling rather peppy
and not surprisingly it transferred onto my nails.

SAM_4596

For this mani I used China Glaze – Mimosa's Before Mani’s
& OPI – Sprung.

SAM_4600

SAM_4599


Mimosa's Before Mani’s is a fabulous tangerine-y pink.
Bright, fun, and a great colour for spring and summer.
Sprung is also a great polish. I love the coppery colour and the gold and red flecks.
And I swear there’s some pink flecks in there too.

SAM_4602

What do you think?
I was going to do more with Mimosa's Before Mani’s (i.e go stamp crazy or do a tape mani)
but once I got both polishes on and added the fun strawberry decals it just made
me sad to cover up such a beautiful colour.
So I didn’t because this is my blog and I have all the power.
Just joking. But not really.

Now all I want is a slushy strawberry margarita.

Until next time friends!
D

1 comment:

  1. Love the China Glaze color! So perfect for the Spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin