Wednesday 8 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 5


Hello!
Welcome to day 5 of the Deadly Sins Challenge. We’ve moved on from gluttony and now we’re onto greed. Today’s prompt was “Go wild and use your most expensive and precious polish”. I’ve had an idea about what I was going to do for this one for a little while now. Here it is:

SAM_4735
SAM_4733
SAM_4734

For this look I used Deborah Lippmann – Amazing Grace
& piCture pOlish – O`Hara
SAM_4730

I was so happy when I ordered Amazing Grace because it was the first DL polish I have ever purchased. But I`m so sad. It was streaky, watery, and really hard to work with. Thankfully I bought it on sale so I didn't pay retail price because I would have felt even more ripped off. I don`t understand how you can make twenty dollar polish and not have it be amazing (and then choose to call it amazing grace).

SAM_4739
SAM_4737

That`s all for now friends. Let me know what you think of these and make sure
to check out the other ladies greedy manicures.
I will see you again in a few days.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin