Friday 7 June 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 13


Hey there.
How is everyone? I’m doing alright. Just happy it’s Friday. I’ve been cleaning the house today and I needed a break, so I wanted to share what I did for the 13th day of the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge. (This is the final sin people! I only have one more look after this.) The prompt for this look was: “Recreate your own work to make it even better.”  I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do for this one but I ended up choosing this look that I did wayyyy back in December. I really loved what I did and I thought the photos did it justice, but looking back I have to say I’m very angry with myself for not using my actual camera sooner. In any case, here’s the recreated look:

SAM_4870

SAM_4873

I wanted to stick with the same polishes that I used the first time I did this look, so I once again used China Glaze – Midtown Magic as my base. Then I used my midlength brush and added Color Club – Cloud Nine.

SAM_4865

I was going to just use Topshop – Razzmatazz like last time but I recently bought
Essie – Set in Stones and I figured it was the perfect time to use it.
So I used Set in Stones first and then I added Razzmatazz to give it more sparkle.

SAM_4875

SAM_4872

I’m really glad I chose to recreate this look.
I loved the finished look when I did it the first time and I loved it now too.
I just kept telling the boyfriend: “Look! So sparkly! I love it.”
I think I might end up recreating some of my older looks just because this turned out so nicely. 
Well that’s all for now friends. I’ll see you on the flip side.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin