Monday 10 June 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 14


Hello friends!
Today I have a very special mani for you: the final manicure of the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge.
I still can’t believe it’s done. It went by so fast!

The prompt for this look was: This is YOUR time! Brag about how good you are at…

& here’s what I came up with:
SAM_4895

SAM_4898

I had a bit of a hard time deciding what technique I think I’m good at.
I ended up choosing water marbling. Most people like to make their water marble’s
have a consistent pattern, but I like to make every one unique.
Why? Well, when I look at marble slabs I see more of a consistency in the colours found
on each slab rather than the pattern. Each piece is special.
Therefore, when I water marble I like to make each digit similar but unique.

SAM_4883(2)

I did a base of Essie – Aruba Blue instead of the typical white base because
I wanted this look to scream blue. Then I did the water marbling with Essie – Blanc,
China Glaze – Sunday Funday, & Essie – Aruba Blue.

SAM_4900

I’m sad this challenge is over, but I’m glad I got to be a part of it!
Make sure to check out the other ladies final looks and
to send some support their way. Until next time!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin