Monday 24 June 2013

Foxy


Hey there! Happy Monday.
Today I wanted to share with you guys what I wore over the weekend.

SAM_4963
SAM_4921

For the base colour I used China Glaze – Foxy and to do the strips I used my trusty Quo Stripper in black. Apologizes for the lack of up close bottle shots. The photos just kept coming up blurry and I was extremely unsatisfied.
SAM_4965

My favourite reaction to these babies was my mom’s. She came in my room to see what it looked
 like and all she said was “Meeeooww!”. I love that woman.SAM_4966

You may have also noticed my new watermark. I’ve been playing around with different programs and I finally found one that’s pretty decent. I wasn’t willing to purchase Adobe Photoshop because, let’s face it, as a recent university grad I’m rather short on funds. So I did a bit  of research and I found GIMP which is a free program.
 So far I’m happy, hopefully it stays that way.

That’s all for now readers. Let me know what you think in the comments!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin