Sunday 28 July 2013

Fuchsia Floras

Hello friends! Quick post today.
Just wanted to share a new polish that I’ve slightly fallen in love with.

SAM_5140
SAM_5139

Say hello to Back to the Fuchsia by Pretty & Polished. Bright, fun, and oh so summer.  Personally I would have named this colour something like “Malibu Barbie Does Drag” or maybe “Barbie Vomit” but regardless I still love it. This polish was reaallly neon. The pictures don’t do it justice in the aspect but I’ve found that all of my neon polishes are rather hard to capture.

SAM_5146

The decals are from Born Pretty Store and they were super cheap. These little flowers are sooo cute!
I can’t wait to try out the rest of them. Too many ideas spinning in my head!

SAM_5154

BUT perhaps the most amazing thing about this polish is that IT CHANGES COLOUR. Yes, that’s right. The colour changes depending on the temperature. This baby went from bright neon pink to a vibrant purple. It was really hard to take a photo of the purple colour because I’m always warm, but I still managed to capture it before it disappeared.

SAM_5156
SAM_5147

So what do you think? Love it?
Next up I have some fun birthday mani’s!

Much love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin