Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tutorial: Poison Dart Frog Mani

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share something that I’m really excited about: I’ve made another tutorial! It’s a fun look that doesn’t take much effort and the final look is awesome. Read ahead if you’re interested in recreating this mani!

banner
Frog image from: http://www.petsfoto.com/poison-dart-frogs/


SAM_4990

What you’ll need:
A sponge; Something to put your polish on (I used a zip lock bag); A Larger dotting tool & a smaller one (if you don’t have a dotting tool just use something with a round end – anything, even an old ball point pen – and just use less polish for the smaller dots); Black polish, dark blue polish, & a light blue polish (or use white & combine it with your dark blue).

For my colours I used Essie – Aruba Blue, Zoya – Blu, & Essie – Licorice
**So Dagmara made a mistake. I wrote white instead of light blue while editing the tutorial. So just ignore that. Or if you are using white well then …your welcome**

SAM_4982SAM_4985SAM_4986SAM_4987SAM_4988

Now add top coat & clean up and…..Viola!!

SAM_4991 - Copy

SAM_4996

SAM_4995
What do you think? Fun right?
Let me know if you end up recreating this!
Until next time.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin