Friday 30 August 2013

Matte Miranda & Her Studded Panda


So I know I said I’d post yesterday but things happened. Mainly it was the fact that
I mysteriously twisted my ankle (i.e I woke up and it hurt like a..) so I was just kind of
grumpy all day. I didn’t want to give any of that negative energy to you guys so I didn’t post.

But! Today I have a mani I was totally in love with.

SAM_5974

SAM_5972

Isn’t that just the cutest little panda???? I bought this pack of decals from the Born Pretty Store.
I was instantly in love with the panda holding the little apple and I knew it had to be paired with red.


SAM_5978

The studs are from Heart 2 Art and I bought this pack at Walmart for less than 3 dollars.
They’re actually shinier than they appear in photos but they’re slightly dull because I covered them with my OPI Matte Top Coat.

SAM_5976

And finally the main beauty – Miranda by Zoya.
I love how vibrant this colour is and, of course, I love the sparkle.

SAM_5977

But I wanted to try something different. So I used 3 thin coats of Miranda and then I covered her up
with my OPI Matte Top Coat. I loved!!! how this looked. Made me want to try mattifying all of my Pixie’s.

SAM_6019

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Also – remember how I said something amazing was happening this weekend?
Well, I’m going on vacation! I won’t tell you when or for how long because I’ve been
told that you don’t put those things on the internet. Cause, you know, people are crazy.
There will be no posts in my absence but I will be painting while I’m away so there will be a
set of posts that will come after my vaca showing you what manis I wore.
I may also do a outfit of the day post but we’ll see how much pep I have.

Have a happy Friday friends!

Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin