Tuesday 27 August 2013

Model City – Wanna Be Your Boyfriend


Hey again!
Today I’ve got a very special polish to share with you.
This is Wanna Be Your Boyfriend by Model City.

SAM_5678

Here’s a shot of 3 coats without a base colour:

SAM_5685

& here is 2 coats on top of Essie – Licorice:

SAM_5735

SAM_5809

I loved this polish!! You’d think a black jelly would cover up the beautiful glitter as you layered
but it totally did the opposite.The glitter wasn’t hard to distribute at all – in fact it glided on smoothly
and I was blown away by the little teal & holo glitters. There’s something extra special about this polish. So much depth.

SAM_5826
SAM_5808

I was lucky enough to get this as a gift from In Jeeb We Trust so
thank you Gee for picking up this bad boy for my birthday!
(See Gee’s take on Model City here)

& Make sure you check out MCP's etsy shop because there’s lots of other polishes to drool over.
Nothing beats a good indie polish.

I should also mention that this particular polish is ment to reference a famous Ramones song.
So here, take a listen, and enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.





Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin