Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunny Booby Dance


Hey all.
Not too long ago I mentioned how much I’m loving Smitten Polish right now.
Today I’ve got two polishes from her most recent collection.
Say hello to Sunny Side Up! and Blue Footed Booby Dance.

SAM_6433

& here’s my look:

SAM_6408

SAM_6407


These colours screamed gradient when I saw them and
since I’m prone to following my instincts I went for it.
I loved the green hue created between the colours.
The final look made me think of lagoons in the sunshine.

SAM_6427



SAM_6414

SAM_6422


So what do you think? Let me know!
& if you want to get some of your own Smitten Polish then click here to go to her etsy store.

Oh! In case you were wondering what exactly the Blue Footed Booby dance looks like, here you go:




Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin