Friday 6 December 2013

A Neutral Galaxy, The Versatile Blogger Award, & The Blogger Friendship Award


Hey friends! Happy Friday. 

Today I've got a mani that I've had stored away for awhile - a neutral galaxy!







Zoya - Flynn // Zoya - Charlize // Zoya - Solange // Zoya - Stevie
The stars were done with Essie - Blanc





What do you think guys? I was sort of in love.
The Pixie's gave the most amazing sparkle.
I am trying though to find a better way to do the stars.
How do you do your little stars on your galaxies?



------------------------------------------------------------------





I was also recently nominated for two different awards:
the Versatile Blogger Award and the Blogger Friendship Award

I've chosen to combine the 2 together because well... they seem like the exact same thing to me. 
Both ask you to nominate 14 other bloggers and to list 7 random facts about yourself. 
So I've decided to list 14 facts to accommodate both awards, but 15 other bloggers is a hell
of a lot so I'm going to be a telephone an internet rebel and break the chain. 
So here we go, 14 random facts about little old me.

The Facts...

(1) I love to organize. Even if it's just a box and all I did was reorganize it's contents, I always feel more relaxed and like I've accomplished something.

(2) I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 years now.

(3) I drink lactose free milk and in general I keep dairy to a minimum.

(4) My mom makes the best cheesecake ever (yes I'm bias but seriously - so good). I always ask her for the recipe but she does it all from memory. I realize this contradicts my last fact but my mom's cake is worth breaking my own rules for.

(5) I have never broken any bones in my body.

(6) My family treats Christmas Eve as a much bigger deal than Christmas day and as a result I get gifts earlier than most people.

(7) I played soccer as a child and continued into high school.

(8) I am bilingual - I speak both English and Polish.

(9) I love the shape of my eyebrows.

(10) I have a scar on my face that I got during my childhood while I was wrestling around with one of my closest friends. It's a battle wound I'm proud of because we were spunky and active and it reminds me of how much fun we always had.

(11) It bothers me when people wear leggings that you can see their underwear through.

(12) I make really good coffee and I very rarely drink more than one cup a day.

(13) I religiously watch The Young and the Restless.

(14) Every time I do a scratch and win I picture what I would do with the money I could win. Usually I picture myself jumping in the air and paying off my student loans. Oh, the dreams of a young adult.


So that's it! 14 random facts about me.
A big Thank you to Glitter Fists and to The Nail Snail for their nominations. You guys are great <3


Much love, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin