Monday 23 December 2013

Holiday Mani-Madness Day 1



Hello everyone!
Welcome to the first day of Holiday Mani-Madness.

Last year I ended up doing 10 different holiday themed manicures
throughout the month of December and I had a lot of fun doing it.
But this year I wanted to do something a little different. Instead of all month long I 
will be posting a different holiday manicure every day for the next five days (the 23rd to the 27th).
Each day is inspired by a different piece of holiday decor
and you will not know what they are until I post.
So! here we go with Day One:




Gold & Green Ornaments 



This look was inspired by some of my favourite ornaments from my Christmas Tree.
I decided to do a skittle manicure and then I added Zoya's Solange to do the upside down french.
Solange is just beautiful with topcoat. 




(From Index to Thumb)
Enchanted Polish - Electric Feel // Zoya - Logan // NYC - High Line Green
Revlon - Spanish Moss // Zoya - Hunter



I was really happy with how these turned out. Just enough glam.
Let me know what you think of the look!
& I will see you tomorrow for day 2.

Much love, D.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin