Wednesday 25 December 2013

Holiday Mani-Madness Day 3




Merry Christmas everyone!
Today I have day 3 of Holiday Mani Madness to share.
This look was inspired by these purple tree candles that I have sitting on my nail polish box.
I use the top tray as a display case/center piece on my desk and when I found these trees at the dollar store I just knew they'd be perfect. I should also add that the box was a gift from my boyfriend. It's nice to have a man who can build things. 



Essie - Meet Me at the Altar // Northern Lights Silver Holographic Topcoat
Snow: Maybelline - Porcelain Party
Dark Purple Trees: China Glaze - Are You Jelly? // Esmaltes de Kelly - Wolfsbane
Light Purple Trees: Sally Hansen - Raspberry Race // Zoya - Stevie



Let me know what you think of this look in the comments!
Also! I was intending to post Day 4 tomorrow but unfortunately I used
Nail Pattern Boldness - Glitter a peel basecoat and my manicure
peeled before I had the time to photograph it properly :(
I will still be posting a different look but I have to postpone till Friday.
So I'll see you Friday!

Have a very Merry Christmas friends! <3

D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin