Monday 12 May 2014

Yellow and Grey N/OOTD


Hey all!
Hope you had a great weekend and if you're a mom well then I hope you had a great day.
I took my mom to a great park filled with flowers and beautiful views. 
We sat on a shaded bench by the large fountain and relaxed.
Later I made cocktails and we watched a movie and the season finale of one of our favourite shows.
Oh, and of course I did her nails. 

I'll be sharing my mother's day look with you guys later this week, 
but for now here's my second entry into the MoYou Nail Art Challenge. 
This is Day 12: OOTD




Deborah Lippmann - Amazing Grace // Sally Hansen - Butter-fly Stroke
A England - King Arthur // MoYou - Sailor Plate 06
& the shirt is from bebe





When I first used this DL I was so disappointed in the formula.
But something magical happened in the year that I haven't used it - the formula improved!
I couldn't believe it.
 



Sorry I went a little picture crazy but I really liked these.
Let me know what you think below!
I'll see you Friday.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin