Friday 18 July 2014

Neon Rain


Down on the West Coast...

we've been having a heat wave.
And, literally, if you're not drinking then you're not playing.
I've been guzzling down water like nobodies business.
I've had the side effects of heat stroke before and let's just say it ain't fun.

I've been craving a stampacure and when I saw the little rain droplets 
on my MoYou London plate I just knew I had to use them.





Maybelline - Bare All // Zoya - Thandie
China Glaze - Highlight of my Summer // MoYou London - Fairy Tale Plate 02



I love pink and orange together. It's one of my favourite combos to see in a sunset
and whenever I do a pink/orange gradient it never disappoints.


Please excuse my thumb. How can a tiny cut hurt so much?



So that's it for this mani!
But have you entered The Great Polish Giveaway yet?
Thanks for stopping by!



xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin