Monday 4 August 2014

Ellagee - Chase The Clouds Away


With birthdays come great gifts and this polish that I am about to show you is 
one of the most mind blowingly awesome sauce holographic polishes I have ever gotten.



ellagee - Chase the Clouds Away

When I first got this both Logan and I went "ooooh wow!" Then we looked at it under my 
bright light and it was hardcore love. Out of all the polish I got, this beauty was Logan's favourite.
 And then I swatched! And holy cow - this is a must have for any holo lover. 





In the bottle the base looked a little more grey than blue to me but once I got in on the 
nail and went outside I was very pleasantly surprised. The little red and green glitters are super unique
 and I love that they don't take away from the overall holographic feel of this polish. 
And when I say holographic I mean holo-freaking-fantastic. I was totally mesmerized. 






I didn't want to over power this polish with any stamping (yet..) 
so I kept it simple with some nail accessories I bought off ebay. (If you want a link let me know!)



Over all, this polish was everything and more.
This was my first time using ellagee and I am totally hooked.
The name fits the polish perfectly and I was quite impressed with the formula.
If you don't have a light blue holo in your life then get this now. 
You won't be dissappointed.
Visit her store here


xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin