Friday 22 August 2014

Penguin Galaxy


Firecracker Lacquer - Penguin Parade // Sally Hansen - Scarab
A England - Jane Eyre // Zoya - Solange + Godiva // Essie - Blanc




Last time I promised you another galaxy, and here she is.
As soon as I swatched Penguin Parade I knew it would make an amazing base for
a galaxy, and boy was I right. It really is the perfect black holo.




I've been wondering whether I should do a galaxy tutorial because
I've had quite a bit of practice. And it really is the little things that make the difference.
If you'd be into it let me know because I know I'll be doing another one in the
next month given that I'll be participating in the 31 Day Challenge this year. 


Are you doing the #31DC2014 challenge this year? Let me know because I'd love
some challenge buddies! Have a great weekend friends.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin