Monday 11 August 2014

Penguin Parade


Last time I showed you a glitter topper from Firecracker Lacquer.
Today I've got one of her amazing holographics!



Firecracker Lacquer - Penguin Parade // Wet n' Wild - Bird Bath
Heart 2 Art Nail Accessories




This is probably the best holographic black polish I have ever seen.
Just look at that rainbow of shimmery goodness *.*
Great consistency - opaque in 2 coats.
And! it didn't stain my skin like a lot of other dark polishes do.



To do the triangles I used stripping tape. I hadn't planned on using the studs
 but once I did my tape job I felt like it needed something more. 


Overall, if you don't have a black holo then you need this in your life.
Go buy some Firecracker Lacquer here!
I think the next time I use this I'm going to do a galaxy. Super excited already *.*

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin