Monday 1 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 1: Red


Hey friends!
Welcome to my first day of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014!




Indigo Bananas - Reign



Reign is a beautiful jam coloured jelly. The flecks in this baby are fantastic.
Hard to capture on camera but brilliant in person. 





I would say this is definitely a three coater if you want the deeper red tones in this polish. 
My index has three coats whereas the other nails have 2, simply because it dries 
really fast and that is no bueno when using stripping tape. But I like it both ways. 




I decided to do a natural nail underneath since it is a technique I have yet to try.
And I really like it! I'm not surprised so many people got on the naked nail bandwagon.

My thumb reminds me of a bright pink squishy backpack I had in elementary school :D 


Day one is complete! Make sure you go on IG and look up #31DC2014 to
see some of the amazing manis those participating in the challenge are producing!
See you tomorrow!

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin