Monday 22 September 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014 Day 22: Inspired by a Song




Wet n' Wild - Party of Five Glitters // O.P.I Sheer Tints Collection

Happy Monday everyone!
We're now onto the second day of the "Inspired By.." section.
I decided to draw inspiration from Beyonce's video for "XO".
There's a shot where she's standing in front of some bright colourful lights and I loved the rainbow effect. 
Then I saw a manicure by Ermahgerd Perlish on IG and an idea sparked.



I didn't make decals like Ermahgerd Perlish did; instead I used the O.P.I sheer tints collection
over top of my glitter base. Basically I just placed the tints in different spots and blended them a little.



I'm super happy with how these came out.
Bright and fun - just like a theme park.
Now all I want is some cotton candy and to ride a roller coaster.

Tomorrow I will have "Inspired by a Movie" so stop on by if you want to see
me pay homage to an old Warner Brother's movie.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin