Thursday 16 October 2014

Thanksgiving Leaves



Ellagee - Chase the Clouds Away // White Acrylic Paint // China Glaze - Ingrid
NYC - High Line Green // Zoya - Hunter // Wet n' Wild - Sunny Side Up
Sally Hansen - Crushed / Mellow Yellow // Essie - Licorice


Hey there beautiful people. So last weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada.
Aside from stuffing my face and throwing my workouts out the window I also had to
have a mani to celebrate the occasion. So I went with leaves. And a big old tree.


I loved how the silvery blue of Chase The Clouds Away played against the
colour combos in the leaves and the tree. It all felt very Fall. 



I was super happy with this look. I wore it all weekend with no chipping.
Ellagee you are amazing. 

And what am I thankful for? My love, my friends. my familia, and cheese.
Both figuratively and literally. Wait can I say - I'm all class.

And! Have you entered my blogiversary giveaway? There's only one day left.
I'll see you tomorrow with something more Halloween-y.

xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin