Tuesday 28 October 2014

Werewolves and Wolfsbane


O.P.I - My Vampire is Buff // Esmaltes de Kelly - Wolfsbane
White Acrylic Paint // Essie - Licorice // Indigo Bananas - Teal Glow


Have you ever seen a werewolf?
Me neither, but I'm always on the look out turning a full moon.
Could you imagine what it would be like to suddenly transform and to loose your marbles?

It's said that the only way to alleviate some of the symptoms is to drink
Wolfsbane Potion - or at least that's what I learned from Harry Potter.





I did all of this freehand, drawing inspiration for the wolf from this image.
I decided to make my wolf a bit of a glamazon and gave him purple sparkly teeth.



Now the glow photos! I had a bit of a hard time capturing this but I think
it came out pretty cool. Glowing wolf mouth for the win!




And here is a little extra something if you're think about buying some glow
from Indigo Bananas - A trio glow show. The green definitely glows the brightest
 and charged reaaalllyy fast. Both the blue and the teal charged relatively fast 
but it took a little longer to get it to glow as bright as they could.



So that's it! Let me know what you think. 
I'll see you soon with some more Halloween-y nails.


xo, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin