Thursday 6 June 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge: Day 12


Hello everyone!
Today I’ve got day 12 of the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge.
Today’s prompt was: “Let the "Green Monster" guide you to some enviable nails.”
For this look I decided to replicate another challengers manicure again.
I used this look by Spektor’s Nails as my inspiration.

SAM_4851
SAM_4852

I used Nubar – Sour Apple as my base colour. I’ve never used Nubar products before and I was really pleased. Great colour payoff and an awesom formula. I then used OPI – Sprung to do the saran wrap effect.
SAM_4846
Finally I topped it all off with my brand new OPI Matte Top Coat.
I’m so happy I decided to keep it matte like Spektor’s Nails. It really added something special to the design.

SAM_4845
I love the final effect. It reminded me of apples dipped in caramel.
Or! An apple pie with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top. 

SAM_4841

Saran wrap manicures are so much fun.
My brains already spinning from the possible colour combinations I could do.
But what do you think? Sound off below.
Remember to check out the other ladies!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin